Tuesday, March 19, 2013

When I Get My Settlement Check, I Want An Animal Sanctuary

 *I am not posting spam.* I understand posting spam or other comments will cause my comments to be flagged for deletion and possibly cause my IP address to be permanently banned from this server. In every state of these oppressions, I have petitioned for redress in the most humble terms. My repeated petitions have been answered only by repeated injury.

Aaaawwww! I WANT A PIGLET!  THIS IS SO CUTE AND SO SAD. I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE SO INTELLIGENT. I DON'T EAT PORK ANYWAY. 

I absolutely love these private investigators so much!  They are so brave. I mean if these workers found that someone was filming the animal cruelty, they could be found dead in a shallow grave.

 I can relate I have a "lack of mental stimulation" living in Klamath Falls, Oregon. Can't you hear it now: 

Equestrian Travel Mall, Legal Services & Animal Sanctuary

No comments: